Sunday, December 30, 2007

Wingardium Leviosa

Last night I went to Emma and Bekah's Harry Potter party. It was fabulous! They are so creative! We made wands at Ollivander's Wand Shop.

We got sorted into Houses by the Sorting Hat. We took our O.W.L.S. We played wizarding games. There was even a Goblet of Fire.

And we had some tasty treats. It was lots of fun.

The Gryffindor House won the gold cup on sheer luck. They came back from way behind and won the game! I think I need to read the books again though...there was a ton of stuff I had forgotten.
P.S. The official mileage total for 2007 was 390.64!

4 comments:

rebekah said...

My favorite costume was of Hedwig--you're so awesome! Thanks for coming and bringing the brownies.(I'm curious if you healthified them and how...)

Anonymous said...

Sheer luck my foot- pure talent!!
That was so fun, I loved it!!

And I second the hedwig- it was fantastic!!

Christy said...

Um yes I did healthify the brownies and I thought they were disgusting. Sorry! I will never make them again!

Leslie@leserleeslovesandhobbies said...

Hate to break it to you, but it's wingardium leviosa. There's a great scene in the first movie with Harry, Hermione and Ron, where Hermione corrects Ron's pronunciation. Gosh, I love Hermione.