Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Merry Christmas

Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas! We had our annual soup buffet, and Scott made his famous baked potato soup. We played Monopoly this year on Christmas Eve instead of Risk, and I was out before 11:00. Everyone finished by midnight. Normally we try to get out around 2 a.m. so we can go to bed. My friend Sheri came over and played with us since she couldn't go home for Christmas. And we even had a white Christmas! It snowed about 4 inches on Christmas Eve. We got to talk to Nathan, and it was great. I had a wonderful Christmas, and I'm so grateful for the birth of our savior Jesus Christ. I love the spirit of this Christmas season.

2 comments:

garrett said...

Looks like you had fun! Are you wearing your Christmas stocking there??

Christy said...

Umm...yes. That would be me wearing my sister's stocking. My other sister put it on my foot while my Dad was reading us 'The Night Before Christmas'.