Wednesday, August 01, 2007

What’s your theme song?

So, you know when you hear a song that totally explains exactly how your life is going at the moment? I’ve had plenty of those. Just wanted to share some of my theme songs from the past few years…

Settlin’ by Sugarland
Blessed by Martina McBride
Georgia by John Mayer
Who Wouldn’t Want to Be Me? by Keith Urban
Way Down Yonder on the Chattahoochee
I’ll Be Okay (from My Best Friend’s Wedding soundtrack)
Broken Road by Rascall Flatts
Seize the Day (from Newsies)

What’s your theme song?

1 comment:

caron said...

I guess we can share theme songs. :)
Also, "Happy Ending" by Sugarland. It's on the same CD as Settling. "All for you" by Sister Hazel (I know, pathetic. but it fit at the time), and "See the World" by Gomez. Besides the traveling aspect (hooray), there is this line that says "And when all's been said and done, the things that were given you were not things that you wanted". Sometimes the master plan throws us things we didn't want, but it usually turns out better in the end!