Thursday, August 30, 2007

I am in LOVE!

Want to know who the lucky man is? See if you can guess. I'll give you some hints. He…

-is committed to the gospel of Jesus Christ
-keeps the commandments
-is a good person in general
-is committed to me!
-puts his family as a priority in his life
-honors his priesthood
-is a hard worker and isn't lazy
-is thoughtful, genuine, and sincere
-holds a current temple recommend and uses it on a regular basis
-gets into whatever he is involved in
-is willing to try new things and has somewhat of an adventurous spirit
-appreciates the little things
-is nice to everyone
-enjoys helping people
-is a good provider (or as Caron would say “gainfully employed”)
-makes me want to be a better person
-makes up for my weaknesses and enhances my strengths
-smiles a lot and has a little twinkle in his eyes
-enjoys life
-is open about his feelings and communicates well
-knows what his priorities are in his life and works toward his goals
-easy to talk with, fun to be with and makes me laugh every day

Doesn’t he sound wonderful? Too bad I don’t know his name yet. So if you do please send him my way so I can share the love! :)

No comments: