Friday, August 31, 2007

True blue through and through

This week marks the start of college football season. All I have to say is…GO COUGARS! I’m sad it’s the end of summer, but I do love college football season. The end of summer also means the start of the Utah State Fair! Gotta love the fair. Time to Fill up on Fun!

Also this week at work, I’ve been working on Halloween stuff. Aaauugghh! Is it that time already? I can’t believe it! That means I need to get cracking on writing this year’s murder mystery party. (Every year I throw a big Halloween murder mystery party…this will be the fourth annual. It’s so much fun!) I’m thinking of doing a medieval theme this year…so any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. I do have some fabulous ideas rolling around in my head though (if I do say so myself)…I’ve just got to get them all worked out. Halloween is my favorite!

I am loving my classes I’m taking this semester at the U. It’s been awhile since I’ve been a real student, and I am loving the challenge of learning in that sort of academic setting again.

P.S. 28 years ago today my parents got married. I'm grateful to be their daughter and for the committment they made 28 years ago to raise their family in the gospel and for their efforts to keep that committment over the past 28 years.

No comments: