Monday, August 06, 2007

I guess it's my turn to play tag

5 Things I Was Doing 10 Years Ago:
1. Planning our senior year high school yearbook.
2. Taking the ACT.
3. Applying to colleges.
4. Visiting my grandparents on their mission in San Diego.
5. Working at the hair salon.

5 Things On My To-Do List Today:
1. Go running.
2. Have a BBQ at my house.
3. Organize a video shoot for our online photography classes at my work.
4. Debut my modeling talent. Ha! (I am going to be the subject for the photographer for the video.)
5. Design an e-postcard for a promotion I’m doing on my work website.

5 Snacks I Enjoy:
1. Trail mix
2. Fruit
3. Swedish fish & Twizzlers (for road trips)
4. 7-layer dip
5. Ummm…I’m trying to be more healthy so I’m trying not to snack.

5 Songs I’m Lovin’ at the Moment:
1. Dream Big by Ryan Shupe and the Rubberband
2. Settlin’ by Sugarland
3. Black Horse & the Cherry Tree by KT Tunstall
4. that semi new one by Gwen Stefani
5. Home by Daughtry

5 Things I Would Do If I Was a Millionaire:
1. Quit my job.
2. Go to Tahiti. And Italy. And Greece. And Ireland. And…
3. Go on a humanitarian trip.
4. Take each member of my family on their dream vacation.
5. Donate to the Make a Wish foundation.

5 Bad Habits:
1. Having unrealistic expectations of people.
2. Not letting things go.
3. Overeating.
4. Biting my fingernails.
5. Sorry, I only have 4…I must be near perfection! :)

5 Things I'd Never Wear Again:
1. All my clothes that are now too big. (Got rid of ‘em all!)
2. Anything that resembles anything I ever wore on my mission.
3. My hair in an afro.
4. Big poofy bows on top of my head. (Gotta love those 7th-8th grade photos!)
5. Socks with sandals.

5 Things I Like To Do:
1. Travel
2. Spend time with family and friends.
3. Celebrate holidays.
4. Do whatever is in season. (ex. Summer: Fireworks, drive-in movies, hiking... Fall: corn maze, football games, the state fair…You get the idea.)
5. Lounge about in the sun.

5 of My Favorite Places:
1. The beach
2. The mountains
3. My hammock
4. Mendoza, Argentina
5. Akaroa, New Zealand

5 Goals I Have Right Now:
1. Complete a triathlon. (September 22 baby!)
2. Use my Spanish more consistently.
3. Find more opportunities for service.
4. Lose 15 pounds.
5. Learn to play tennis. (I started lessons today!)

5 People I Tag:
1. Nattie
2. Shannon
3. Melissa Campbell
4. Leslie Stratton
5. April J.

2 comments:

Leslie@leserleeslovesandhobbies said...

hehehe. good thing i checked out your blog today. i think i will play. it sounds like fun. by the way, i miss your parties. i still think my best costume ever was my hula outfit i wore to a murder mystery party years ago. that was fun.

Christy said...

Call me next time you're in town and we'll play!