Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Let's compare ourselves to vegetation



You are a Club Sandwich!


You have a big personality. It's hard for anyone to ignore you!

You dream big. You think big. Some people consider you high maintenance, but you just know what you want... and when you want it.

Your best friend: The Tuna Fish Sandwich

Your mortal enemy: The Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich




You Are A Lily



You are a nurturer and all around natural therapist.

People see you as their rock. And they are able to depend on you.

You are a soothing influence. You can make people feel better with a few words.

Your caring has more of an impact than even you realize.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your best friend is my mortal enemy

caron said...

I ate your best friend today and I AM your mortal enemy.

Christy said...

My own roommate is also my mortal enemy. Yikes!