Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Who wouldn't want to be me?

Last night I attended my first "real" concert. Keith Urban. Now normally I am not a concert-goer because I refuse to pay that much money to see someone sing. I think it's ridiculous. And I refuse to be an annoying fanatical fan. I mean, really, no entertainer is that great. But these tickets were a birthday present for my sister Allison, so off I went to see Keith last night. I absolutely LOVE almost every Keith Urban song, so it's not like you had to ask me twice!

Our seats were supposed to be on the floor toward the back, but when we got there we were informed that we would have to be moved because there was something wrong with our seats. We got moved to ROW TWO! Granted we were not on the floor, and we were to the far right side of the stage, but we were on the 2nd row and we had a fantastic view. And yes, I did take these pictures with my own camera from my 2nd row seat.

Can I just say wow on the guitar! Makes me want to pull mine out and seriously learn some new stuff. Here's a little snippet of my Tuesday night enjoyment... (Don't mind that it's sideways, I couldn't figure out how to turn it around after I downloaded it from my camera.)

Even though I had a great time, I will probably remain a non-concert goer...it's just not worth it to me. There are so many other things I'd rather spend my money on and other things I'd rather support. But here's to great music!

2 comments:

caron said...

I am glad you had fun. I think mostly I would have gone (had I) just to listen to his accent. I am a succer for a good Aussie accent.

caron said...

PS, I meant sucker. Darn my spelling skills!