Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Some random facts

I got tagged by Danielle. Enjoy reading about, well...me!

1. What time did you get up this morning? 6:30
2. What do you usually have for breakfast? It depends. Cereal or yogurt or toast or fruit or oatmeal or eggs or sometimes leftovers. Whatever sounds good. Today I had oatmeal and yogurt.
3. What is your favorite CD at the moment? One that I don’t have yet. Caron’s Summer Staples CD. I have been thinking about it for days and how I need to remind her to make me a copy!
4. What kind of car do you drive? A Honda Civic named Chester.
5. Favorite sandwich? Probably some type of club sandwich from Great Harvest.
6. Favorite item of clothing? Do shoes count? If so, I would have to say my Reef flip flops. I love them! They have been with me for almost 10 years, have been to 3 (almost 4) different continents with me. I won’t wear any other kind.
7. If you could go anywhere in the world for a vacation, where would you go? Tahiti, Italy, Greece, the British Isles, um anywhere really. I think the question should be…where would I not go?
8. What color is your bathroom? Purple and sage green.
9. Where would you retire? I don’t know. I really like Utah, but I don’t like the cold.
10. Most memorable birthday? Probably 21. My roommates filled my ENTIRE car with newspapers that they stole from campus and got in trouble for by the campus police. Then I went roller blading with my friend Sarah and bruised my tailbone. (I had to sit on a pillow for 2 months after that!) Then at work, my coworkers wrote me a really cool song and made me a bunch of leis. Then my roommates threw me a party with all my friends. It was so much fun!
11. Favorite sport to watch? Basketball or football
12. Are you a morning person or a night person? Um…neither?
13. What is your shoe size? 7 1/2
14. Pets? No way! I hate pets!
15. What did you want to be when you were little? The Secretary of Education. (So I could make it so we didn’t have to go to school as much!) Or an astronaut. Or a dolphin trainer.
16. What are you today? Today I am Christy Lee Shepherd. Same as every other day. :)
17. What is your favorite candy? Trail mix…does that count?
18. Your favorite flower? Plumeria
19. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? March 17. It’s St. Patrick’s Day!
20. What are you listening to right now? The printer at work printing stuff
21. What is the last thing you ate? Oatmeal and yogurt
22. Do you wish on stars? Of course! Don’t you?
23. What faith are you? LDS
24. Who was the last person you spoke with on the phone? I think it was Caron last night
25. Hair Color? Dark brown
26. Name of your favorite school teacher? Mr. Cox for Yearbook in high school
27. Chocolate or vanilla? Definitely chocolate
28. When was the last time you cried? I think it was a few Sundays ago
29. What is under your bed? A stuffed animal that my favorite mission companion gave me
30. What did you do last night? Went on a bike ride and running, made tacos for dinner with Matt, took Caron “shopping” in my closet, almost fell asleep on the couch…
31. Favorite smell? Plumeria flowers and baked goods baking
32. What are you afraid of? Not being good enough
33. How many towns have you lived in? Um....a lot. I’ve lived in 8 different states and 2 countries. And a lot of towns within those states and countries.
34. Do you make friends easily? I don’t know. I hope so.

I tag…Garrett, Jill, Leslie, and Bill.

3 comments:

caron said...

Yeah, I was thinking about that CD the other day and I almost made it, but then I remembered I'm still missing some songs. I think I may give up on said songs and do it anyway. Because, really, it's been a ridiculously long time since I did that. I need to make that not my biggest character flaw!

And thanks again for the shopping experience :). It was a grand time.

What a lovely post!

garrett said...

...if I don't post this on my blog, will we still be friends?

Cougarg said...

I accept your tag. And thanks for the party!