Wednesday, March 05, 2008

I Know You Are But What Am I

On Leap Day, Emma had a fabulous Pee Wee Herman/DDR party. It was great fun. We played Connect the Dots (la la la la!), showed off our mad dancing skills at DDR, had pancakes, wore red bow ties, and watched Pee Wee's Big Adventure.

I volunteered to bring a fruit salad because on the TV show, Pee Wee's Playhouse, I remember an episode where Pee Wee said, "I love fruit salad". And then someone said, "Why don't you marry it?" And so he did, and there was a fruit salad wedding scene.

I didn't have time to make the fruit salad because I was in charge of Laurie's bachelorette party earlier that day, and I was at the spa and the Cheesecake Factory. So I asked Matt to make the fruit salad. The funniest part was that he asked me what fruit salad was. I seriously laughed for like 5 minutes! So I told him how to make it, and he ended up doing a great job.

Here we are playing DDR while wearing our red bow ties. It was a great time! Emma always has such great parties!

2 comments:

emma said...

Yes, I do have great parties. I'm already planning the next one.

Christy said...

Emma, I think we should combine efforts and have a Saved By The Bell party. It would be great!