Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Another one bites the dust

We survived my sister, Laurie's wedding last Saturday! They got married in the Mt. Timpanogos temple. (Before the snowstorm.)

I was kind of sad that Nathan wasn't there. I miss him!

Kyle was the honorary flower girl! We made him carry Laurie's train. It was hilarious.

It was kinda windy, but at least we got some pictures in before the crazy snowstorm hit.

The reception was at the Alpine Arts Center. It was really pretty. Since Nathan wasn't here, Kyle walked around all night with Nathan's picture pinned to his shirt. We indulged in a chocolate fountain and the most delicious chocolate wedding cake with strawberries on top. Doesn't it look divine?

We had a lot of fun just being goofy at the reception.

We danced a ton and even did the Crocodile Rock for old times' sake. Pretty much it was just me, Scott, Allison and Kyle who were dancing. Everyone else was just staring at us wishing they were having as much fun as us!

Here's me, Allison, and Kyle just being dorks!

But at least we are fun dorks. :)

I made Matt come with me so that I wouldn't get bombarded as to why I am not married yet. I think it worked pretty well. Anyway, congrats to Laurie and John!

4 comments:

Danielle said...

You guys are so cute! Tell Laurie congratulations. :) Looks and sounds like it was a fun day...and...Kyle is a crack up!

Cheryl said...

This is a weird question, but where did you get your dresses? My little sis is using a very similar color for her wedding and a couple people still need dresses and yours are so cute!

Heather said...

What a fun day and that pic of you and Matt turned out really great. By the way you looked beautiful!

Leslie@leserleeslovesandhobbies said...

Glad you missed the snowstorm. I once went to a wedding Reception at the Alpine Arts Center. It is a beautiful building. Looks like you had fun. And that cake does look great.