Sunday, July 01, 2007

Vaca Part 3

This weekend we decided to vacation in sunny, exotic, beautiful Provo, Utah. Home of...

We had a fantastic time seeing the sites of Provo and attending a session at the Provo Temple. I lived in Provo for four years so it holds a special place in my heart, and I'm always glad to return. I'm also so glad that Sabrina met the man of her dreams at the Brick Oven. See...vacations are good for lots of things-even if you do have to visit the bridal shop! :)

In accordance with the summer of hiking, Anne and I ventured to Lake Blanche in Big Cottonwood Canyon this week. I was able to take one picture before my camera batteries died, so here it is...

It really was a great hike. It's amazing to me how many cool things there are within minutes of where I live that I've never taken advantage of before. Next time we need to bring our fishing poles!

3 comments:

caron said...

I was totally oblivious to Sabrina meeting the man of her dreams, and I was sitting next to her! I need to work on my observance skills...

Anonymous said...

How could you not notice how he was lingering right next to her? Ha Ha! He needs to work on his waitering skills. :)

Leslie@leserleeslovesandhobbies said...

ohhhh, provo, how i miss thee. remember blake knocking on our window in the morning. gosh, that used to scare the crap out of me. and stealing steve's chicken? christy, you were one of my most fun roommates ever. oh yeah, our april fool's pranks, when jeff taylor was thick enough to give us the key to his apartment? oh good times.