Thursday, June 28, 2007

Mystery solved

I have discovered the identity of my secret admirer. Thanks to everyone who assisted in the detective work. Although the flowers are beautiful, it is kind of creepy to get flowers from some unknown person, and then have him constantly sending you messages from various phone numbers--especially when you have dealt with scary stalker situations in the past. That is how it started last time, which is why I was so paranoid about it.

And to Mr. J Golden, I have no idea what your intentions by all of this are, but just for the record...I think you are a very nice boy and a good friend, but just so you know, my intentions are nothing more than friendship. Anyway, I doubt he even reads this blog.

I signed up for a triathlon last night! It is in September so that gives me almost 3 months to train. Mostly I just need to learn how to swim. I did get some lucky swimming goggles for my birthday, so maybe that will be just what I need to get myself in gear.

So guess what my dad said the other day? He said there is only one couple in their ward who is older than them who doesn't have grandkids yet. Then both he and my mom looked at me like it was my fault. All I have to say is...All in due time. All in due time.

No comments: