Wednesday, April 23, 2008

72 and 48 hours

In just 72 hours, I will be at the happiest place on earth! DISNEYLAND...here I come! I am so excited! Even though I will only be gone from Utah for 48 hours, it's gonna be so fun.



I decided last Saturday that I needed a weekend getaway so I bought a plane ticket to L.A. and I'm going to Disneyland for the weekend. And Matt bought one too, so he's coming with me. We found a pretty decent deal on plane tickets, and we'll stay with my auntie.

Matt also served his mission in California, so on Sunday we will be going to church with his favorite mission family. And the best part...the weather forecast for this weekend in Anaheim is in the low 80s. Woo-hoo!

3 comments:

garrett said...

Again, I'm hearing about something fun you guys are doing from your blog! Gah! But I'm excited for you and hope you have a great time! ...this is why you guys haven't been to choir practice, isn't it...

Heather said...

Excited for you too! YEAH! It makes me want to go back.....I miss the Happy Place on Earth....it really is, at least while you're there! :) YEAH!

Leslie@leserleeslovesandhobbies said...

Yeah, you stink. You get to go to Cali, and I'm stuck in Idaho where it is SNOWING!! I can't believe it. But I hope you have/had fun.