Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Who needs men?

So I have had this "project" that I have been meaning to do for several months now. I got this punching bag and I needed to assemble it and put it up on the wall, so I could actually use it. I thought I needed a man to help me put it up. I was waiting until I got hometeachers so I could give them this assignment, but I've only seen one of them once, so they have not exactly been available to help me put up the punching bag.

And all of my male friends who said they would help me have not followed though on their offers. So I decided I would just put it up myself. And so I finally did today. Here is my lovely work...

I can now look forward to relieving my stress, toning my muscles, and filling in all the "extra" holes I drilled in the wall. Oops! Anyway, go me!

P.S. If anyone feels the need to punch something, they are welcome to come use my punching bag. It really does help!

4 comments:

Danielle said...

Sweet!! You'll have to let me know how it works.

garrett said...

On behalf of home teachers everywhere, I'm sorry that some of us are slackers. But good for you for getting it up by yourself! I had no idea you were in to punching stuff... You'll have to let me know how it goes!

caron said...

That picture just warms my heart. I'll have to come and try it out.
So one of the reasons that I bought my house was to learn how to do things that I would normally have to get a male to do. Unfortunately, I wuss most of the time and enlist help.
And for the record, not all are slackers. My new hometeacher came, in the first month, to winterize my swamp cooler. Can we say on top of it?

Kristen Brady said...

Hooray for you! It's looks great!