Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Which Disney Princess Are You?

I Am Ariel! (I seem to get her a lot when I take these things.)

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Headstrong and fiesty. You have a mind of your own that's full of romantic dreams about the world around you. Exploring exotic places is your ultimate dream, and although you can be a little naive you'll realize that there is something to be gained from your family's wisdom.

Which Disney Princess Are You?


Speaking of Disney personality quizzes, one time my friends and I were discussing what Disney character we were most like, and someone nominated me to be most like Nala from the Lion King because "I was caring and determined, fun-loving and adventurous, and could help people see their true potential and do the right thing." I liked that.

P.S. Thanks everyone for your opinions on where I should go on vacation this year. Even though China got the lowest number of votes, that is where I have decided to go! I'm so excited! I'll be going the end of May and I'm trying to get into the Great Wall of China 5K race...how cool would that be? I really hope I can get in. I chose China over the other two because a) the cost would be significantly cheaper than the other two options. b) my friend April will only be living there until the end of the summer, and what better opportunity to visit China than when I have a friend living there? c) the other two vacations are guided tours and going to China would allow me to create my own itinerary and choose my own travel buddies. China, here I come!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

China will be awesome. What cities are you going to? Running The Great Wall would be so cool. Hmmm, and possibly very hard if you're on one of the steep sections. Excellent.

Cougarg said...

Good for you doing what you want to do!

Anonymous said...

I took the quiz and I am Cinderella. Dignified and hard working. With a gentle and soft-spoken manner you have something many people don't. Patient. Even through the moments of heartbreak you're still able to hold on to all of your hopes and dreams. Bide your time; your dream will come true. :)
I think it describes me pretty well.