Monday, January 07, 2008

The Great Foot Attack of 2008

This short poem was inspired by an extremely traumatizing experience I underwent this weekend of being attacked by feet in a hot tub. And by Mr. Theodor Geisel.

Left foot. Right foot. I hate feet.
Wet foot. Dry foot. Still hate feet.
Socks off. Shoes off. Hate bare feet.
Up in the air feet. Under the water feet.
On the volcano feet. Next to my drink feet.
Matt’s foot. Darin’s foot. I even hate Nate’s feet.
Help! Here come more and more and more feet. Aaagghh!
Left foot. Right foot. Gross, gross feet.
Oh how cruel is attacking me with bare feet.

5 comments:

garrett said...

How many, many feet you meet!

I think I had that book growing up. I think your little poem is awesome. And it makes me sorta glad I wasn't there...

Anonymous said...

Oh, I wouldn't have attacked Garrett! I am still waiting for the special edition of this poem to come out with aditional "foot"age!

caron said...

Where did this come from? It would have been hilarious to watch, I think :)

Christy said...

There better not be any additional footage.

Melissa said...

You're absolutely right, Christy, it's been far too long. Thank heavens I can check up on you online.