Friday, January 11, 2008

Team name

My next triathlon is on May 10 in St. George. So far I have successfully recruited a bunch of my friends and my dad to participate with me. (I am still working on talking a few others into it, so we might have some more if I can help them realize how great it will be.)

Anyway, I was thinking it would be fun to come up with a team name and a team cheer to get us all excited for the race. (We are doing weekly group training sessions too so we will be ready!) And I’m going to make us some team sweatbands or something. But I need a team name! Any ideas? Help!

Here is a list of our fabulous triathletes-to-be (in case that helps to inspire the team name):

Me
My Dad
Caron
Rachael
Emma
Matt
Roy
Katie
Almarie
Amanda
Mike

And Raymon (as soon as he comes to his senses and realizes that he really does want to do this!)

Yay for ________ (insert team name here)!

1 comment:

Leslie@leserleeslovesandhobbies said...

How about "Christy's Crew"? since they are all connected to you, and you are the one doing a lot of the recruiting? I'm not very good with names though.