Thursday, January 31, 2008

The war is ON

Yesterday after work I came out to my car to find this wretched piece of metal attached to my beautiful BLUE car...

All I have to say is...the war is ON! I'm pretty sure those involved in this terrible act of car vandalism don't know who they are messing with here. Apparently YML hasn't heard about my prank war record. I always win. And I don't resort to lying to do it either. So beware.

P.S. I'm still waiting for my peace offering. :) Oh yeah, and just for the record...I promptly removed that hideous thing from my car and stomped on it a few times for good measure. :)

6 comments:

garrett said...

What do you mean by resorting to lying?? And apparently, YOU haven't heard about MY prank war record... all I've got to say is BRING IT. :)

Heather said...

BOOOOO Utes!!!! LOL

Melissa said...

That was pretty good. Go get 'em, Christy.

Cougarg said...

Keep the updates going, I am intrigued by the warfare, especially when two undefeated streaks are on the line. I have no doubt the other side will crack (they are yewts afterall), it is just a matter of how far it will go before that happens!

Mauri said...

Wow, some people just can't take defeat--even months down the road. If you need my help, you know where to find me. bwa ha ha

Leslie@leserleeslovesandhobbies said...

You do have a great record. Oh the pranks we pulled back in the day. The cow's head (so I wasn't in on this one, but it was great), the apartment wrecking, the cars...Oh you are the queen. You'll get them, I have no doubt.