Friday, June 08, 2007

PDA

I was reading on Caron's blog today about a funny post on someone else's blog about funny things that happen in church. Anyway, the lady was talking about how the couple in front of her kissed a total of 41 times just during sacrament meeting. Hello people....there is a time and a place for everything!

I have issues with excessive PDA. No one wants to see you kissing every 5 seconds or rubbing each other's backs and legs or making googly puppy eyes at each other or other equally disturbing things. Now don't get me wrong...I think hand holding and putting your arm around someone and stuff like that is perfectly fine in public. But I do feel like there is a time and a place to be all snuggly and it just makes everyone uncomfortable if you are being excessive about it. And I know I'm not the only one who feels this way.

4 more hours I'll be on my way to some beach somewhere. Viva Mexico!

2 comments:

caron said...

I agree. However, you obviously didn't get to the part about the roadkill squirrel because it was the best part.

Leslie@leserleeslovesandhobbies said...

but back scratching... is that okay?