Monday, June 25, 2007

Detective work needed

I've got a mystery to solve. Today these got delivered to my house for me...

There was a card on them that said this...

(I know it's a bad photo, but it says Happy Belated Birthday! From: J Golden) I'm confused. Who would know my phone number and address and that it was my birthday last week, and who would care enough to send me flowers a week later? And why would they put a fake name on the card? (I don't know anyone with that name.) It's flattering, but it's also kind of creepy--especially considering that I had a stalker last year named Jay. If he found out where I live now, I am going to be so mad. Normally I love surprises, but when there is a possible stalker return involved, I'm a little wary. Please help me solve the mystery.

The flowers are pretty though. Thank you to whoever sent them to me! (as long as it wasn't a crazy stalker.)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I was going to ask you who J Golden was!!! Hhhmmmm... that is a mystery. They are gorgeous though, and I'm sitting at the table right now breathing in their wonderful scent!

Christy said...

The mystery has been solved.