Thursday, July 24, 2008

I'm getting married tomorrow!!! Auggh!


So all the plans are made, everything is done and ready to go. It's kind of a weird feeling knowing that in less than 24 hours from right now, I will be married! It's one of those things that you think about your whole life, and now that it's actually here you don't quite know what to do. I've been getting everything ready for the past 3 months....it's so strange to not have any wedding stuff to do right now.

Even though it is crazy, I feel so calm and peaceful about it all. (I definately have had my freak outs over the past several weeks though.) But I'm so excited to get married and be with my best friend forever. I feel so lucky and blessed to have him in my life.

This morning we got up at the crack of dawn to run the Days of 47 10K race. It was so much fun! I love that we are both into stuff like that and can enjoy it together.

So, we are going to Victoria, Canada for our honeymoon. Fun! So this blog won't be very exciting for the next week or so. And....next time I post, I'll be Christy Lively. Weird!

8 comments:

Leslie@leserleeslovesandhobbies said...

HAPPY WEDDING TODAY!!!! I'm sure it will be awhile before you see this, but I'm so excited for you. It's always nice to have that calm and peaceful feeling before getting married. That's all I ever felt with Carl. Just calm. And it always felt right. There was never any anxiety about it. It was great. I'm glad you can have that same calm assurance. Hope the day goes/went well.

Kristen Brady said...

I'm so excited for you today! I've been thinking about you, and I'm looking forward to seeing you and Matt at your reception tonight!

Melissa said...

I'm predicting a beautiful day today. My very best wishes.

Heather said...

YEAH for getting married! :) You were doing AWESOME in the 10K yesterday...we never saw Matt, but it was fun to see you! Go Christy!!! :) Have a BLAST on your honeymoon!

Cheryl said...

Congratulations! We wish we could be there! I hope it's a perfect day.

The Lively's said...

Just checking to see if you have wedding pictures up! Just Kidding! The wedding was fun! Congrats! Good Luck and enjoy your honeymoon...cuzz you won't want to come back! Well at least I didn't I was so sad when it was all over and we had to go back to work and stuff! So enjoy!

a{Jo} said...

Congratulations, Christy!!!

Cougarg said...

Congratulations Christy and Matt!