Thursday, July 03, 2008

Cowboy boots, a wedding dress, and Pres. Eyering

Earlier this week I was getting my bridal pictures taken in the Joseph Smith Memorial Building and guess who walked by? President Eyering! He smiled and waved at me and had this cute little grin on his face. It was so fun! I wish I would have thought to get my picture taken with him.

For some of my bridal pictures, I really wanted to wear my cowboy boots and hat, and so I did. I was walking around Temple Square in my wedding dress, cowboy boots and cowboy hat and EVERYONE was staring at me. It was so funny! And I got several hilarious comments from lots of people like, "Oh, it must be a shotgun wedding." or "There's got to be a story behind those boots." There really is no story, I just thought it would be fun. And it was. That's it.

4 comments:

caron said...

please tell me you took a picture in the garb doing a heel click. I will be completely disapointed if it didn't happen.

Leslie@leserleeslovesandhobbies said...

Those are some pictures I am going to have to see.

Christy said...

That is reserved for the wedding day. :) But I did take some really fun pictures of me jumping with my knees bent and legs out to one side. But I must say it's rather hard to jump and run and do heel clicks and stuff in that dress. :)

The Lively's said...

Hey Christy just a heads up on how to spell my name... Britni. No biggy! Hope all is going well with the wedding plans!