Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Bridals

The wedding was sooooo fantastic. I couldn't have asked for a more wonderful day. The sealing ceremony in the temple was beautiful, the reception was so fun, and everything went superbly. I'll post more about it later, but for now....here's my lovely bridal pictures. Enjoy!

I love how the cowgirl one turned out. It's my favorite!











The photos were taken by Elisha Snow at Garden Park and the Joseph Smith Memorial Building. Oh, it was so fun to feel like a princess!

4 comments:

Leslie@leserleeslovesandhobbies said...

I added a comment on facebook already, but then I thought about how fantastic those red shoes are. They are great. Way better than seeing white flip flops all the time.

The Bentley's said...

wow christy you Look BEAUTIFUL!!! what a fun day!!! hope newly wed life is going great!!! i loved those days...enjoy them!!

The Lively's said...

I love your pictures. She did an excellent job. The one with you by the window is my favorite and the one with the veil over your face. They are so flippin cute! Glad you are part of the crazy lively clan!

The Lively's said...

I didn't realize you have two pictures by the window. I love the one where you see the back of your dress by the window!