Friday, February 29, 2008

Not so fun week

I got the flu. And it hit me hard. I have been pretty much out of commission all week long. Me and my couch (OK, well Rachael's couch) have become great friends over the past few days. I seriously have never been sick like this before. It is ridiculous. It needs to stop so I can get on with my regularly-scheduled life!

Thank you to everyone who has helped me out this week by bringing me juice, and grapefruit, and cheese, and get well cards, and Tylenol PM, and calling to make sure I was OK. I REALLY appreciate it.

On a happier note, today is Leap Day! Happy leaping everyone!

4 comments:

Heather said...

I hope you feel better soon! I hate the flu...thankfully the shot usually works for me, let me know if there's anything you can do for you!

Mauri said...

So sorry you were (and still are?) sick! I feel for you. It's not something you wish on your enemy. NyQuil was my miracle drug this week. 13 hours of sleep in one night, baby. I think everyone at work has successfully been infected. Another person was gone today, and another left early because she was sick. I think it's going to be a pandemic.

garrett said...

You looked better at Emma's thinger! Hope you're almost all better. :)

caron said...

My favorite is that someone brought you cheese. Whooda thunk? I'm guessing it was of the string variety, but whatever it takes to get you back up, right? :)

And I am glad you are feeling better and have survived the weekend.