Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Halloween

I just really love Halloween. I think I even like it more now than I did when I was a kid. Although I did make a pretty darn cute blue crayon in Kindergarten.

These are some of the fun people I work with. I'm just glad I don't work in a stuffy, boring office. Even though I get frustrated sometimes with work, I am surrounded by fun, creative people. It's kind of weird sometimes because in lots of other aspects of my life, like in my family and in a lot of my circles of friends, I'm known as the creative one. At work, there are so many creative ones that I sometimes don't feel as motivated to be creative because it's not unique. Anyway, for our Halloween party, one of the magazine staffs dressed up as the characters from Clue and made this little Clue game all around the office. Another team dressed up as 'famous' scrapbookers. I'm really glad we do fun things at work to keep it interesting.


This is the home of a lady I work with. Don't you love those eyes in the window? Very cool.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

The eyes rock. You rock.
Period.

Anonymous said...

Christy - You are a babe as Snow White! Love the costume!
Kristen