Saturday, October 21, 2006

Yo ho ho and a bottle of rum

My third annual murder mystery party was a swashbuckling success! I love theme parrrrties. I think we may have a few hoarse voices in the next few days from extreme usage of pirate lingo.

What's a proper pirate parrrrrty without a little sea shanties, grub, and of course...rum!

Can you say....ambiance? I love the way the decor turned out. We tried to make it look like an island tavern. Even though we had to drive to Spanish Fork, I'd say it was worth it. If you have any ideas for next year's theme, I'm open to suggestions.

4 comments:

caron said...

Have you thought of an old western? Most of us already have the cowboy hats, and Shauna already has the headress....
And yes, I put my vote in for wildly successful!

Melissa said...

Oh yeah.

I had a blasted good time.
And I think Dave really did start to lose his voice. Too, too much fun.

Anonymous said...

Guuuuuaaaa!!!! me parecio una fieta super divertida!!!! todos estaban muy bellos.... hasta tenian un tesoro???? que bueno, me encantaria que aqui en argentina hicieran este tipo de fiestas... me parece super... la oportunidad de disfrazarse y jugar a ser otra persona.... Besos Christy... tu pagina es genial... te extraño y quiero muchisimo!!!

Melissa said...

Thanks for the photo collage.
Simply fabulous.