Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Masquerade! Paper faces on parade!

So, last weekend, I went to a masquerade ball. Let me just tell you that it was so extremely amazing. I have always wanted to go to one of these, so much that I have considered throwing one several times, but I've just never gotten around to it. I painted the coolest masks on mine and Brooke's faces. The ball was at this castle-like place down in Provo, and everyone was dressed to the nines. It was so fun, and for the first time in a long, long time, I actually felt like Christy again. I thouroughly enjoyed coming up with the mask ideas, getting ready for the ball, and showing up in style.

I will definatley have to do this again soon. Now that I have some fabulous ideas, and know how to do the masks. Next time will be even more stunning...and I won't have to fork over the $30 I spent on makeup preparing for this event!






And, I had such a good time hanging out with Brooke and her roommates. It made me miss Provo and BYU just a little. I miss having roommates and doing random things. That is how I most feel like the real Christy.

1 comment:

caron said...

Beautiful! Perhaps instead of the pirates we can do a Cinderella theme and have a ball!