Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Things that make me smile

Seeing a guy who just ran a marathon approach the finish line and pick up his 2-year-old boy and run across the finish line with the kid in tow. The little boy was so caught up in the excitement, he proceeded to wave triumphantly to the crowd over his dad's shoulder.

Watching a little kid ride a shopping cart down the street.

The smell of my barbeque grill grilling something tasty.

My new sheets and pillows I purchased for my bed.

Getting a wedding invitation in the mail from a long lost friend, and just upon looking at the photo of the husband-to-be, knowing that he'll be absolutely perfect for her.

The amazing gardens at Temple Square.

Seeing Nathan get so excited about his Spanish class, drinking mate all around town, wearing my soccer jersey while watching the World Cup, and calling me to ask how to make tortas fritas for his class. And knowing it was all sparked from our trip to South America.

All the cool journals at Barnes & Noble.

No comments: