Monday, July 10, 2006

Ahoy mateys

Christy, your pirate name is
Privateer Prudence the Drunk Heart

What is YOUR pirate name?


This will be a big help in the writing of my pirate murder mystery...stay tuned for the swashbuckling event of the year!

And while I'm on the topic of pirates, I must say I was quite disappointed with the new Pirates movie. I hate movies that don't end and this one sword-fighting scene lasted for about 20 minutes--a bit long in my opinion. And, on another pirate note, I went on a blind date this weekend and all the guy could talk about was pirates and midgets. Hmmm...

6 comments:

Gina said...

Pirates and midgets, eh? He sounds just perfect! ~laughing~

caron said...

"Captain Charlotte the Drunken". That hits me right on the head! I totally agree with you on the movie, it was so cruel! And it kind of drug along in several parts I thought. BUt it did leave me wanting the next one to come out soon!
And sorry to hear about the lack of variety of conversation topics on the date. Didn't you guys already have a list of things you could expound on? He should have made a list on his hand. Go for number 2 anyway! (I'm pretty sure he's not in my ward, just FYI.)

Melissa said...

Scribe Black Wench

Um, that's me.

Melissa said...

Ooh, you got the new header up. I love LOVE it. Mayhap you need to be helping me. I'm still wallowing in ineptitude.

Anonymous said...

Just call me Capn Grace.

Christy said...

I think a celebration is in store! Anne commented on my blog!