Thursday, May 31, 2007

Summer reading list

Help! I need some good books to take on my trip. Anyone know of some good summer beach books I can read? I am SO ready for this vacation...let the countdown begin cuz soon I will be here...
Has anyone ever been to Mazatlan, Puerta Vallarta or Cabo San Lucas? Any must-sees/dos I should know about?

P.S. Now that I've had some time to let things soak in after seeing Pirates 3, I have decided that I am a fan.

P.P.S. I also have decided that it is a good thing the Jazz lost last night and will not be going to the NBA finals. My dad would go nuts if we were out in the middle of the ocean with no way to watch the finals. I have been on vacation with him before when the Jazz were in the finals and he had his headphones on listening to the games everywhere we went. Needless to say, his mind was not focused on the task at hand--including driving--and he would whoop and holler when something exciting in the game happened. This was rather awkward when it just happened to be at the same time we were trying to rent a car or eating dinner or at the flea market or something.

2 comments:

caron said...

Some fabulous suggestions were made on my blog a few months ago. You should check that out, too.

Erika @ Andover ClOthing said...

Kristen's sister here (Erika). For beach reading I totally recommend the following:
Confessions of a Shopaholic (series)
Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants
Twilight (and New Moon, sequel)
Bookends (it's a christian romance)
Peter and the Starchatchers

These are books that will fly by quickly (also good for the flying time).

Enjoy (and I loved reading the 27 things about you... I'm celebrating my birthday the whole month as well!)