Monday, April 09, 2007

Happy happy birthday Kristen dear

Happy Birthday to my lovely roommate, Kristen!!!!! I just realized that I don't have a picture of her to post...how pathetic is that? I will definately have to remedy that situation. So these birthday candles will have to do. Anyway, Kristen, I love you and hope you have a fantastic day.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter. I am so thankful for the atonement of my Savior. I'm grateful for the hope that it provides and the healing power that it has. I'm grateful to be able to have a friend in Him that I can count on at any time and in any situation who will know exactly how I am feeling. He volunteered to go through it all already, so that He would be able to understand what my pain feels like, and how to help me to overcome it. And I will always be grateful for that. And I'm glad I was able to have some experiences yesterday to help remind me of that.

Less than 2 weeks before the big race!!! I hope I will be ready! Maybe I should have a rollover party when my mileage log hits 200 miles.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you Christy - you are a fantastic friend and roommate - I feel really blessed to have you in my life!