Friday, February 09, 2007

Lost and found

The other day I was reunited with some of my friends from high school and the ward where I grew up. I used to carpool to school every day for 2 years with these girls, and we would always have such a fun trip to school. They made me laugh so hard! I remember how dang excited Danielle and I were to turn 16 so we could get our drivers licences. We talked about it for like a year! And not to mention the countless times she talked about her crush Mike and how fabulous and hot he was. And then she ended up marrying him! That was a shocker. Good times man. And they made me laugh so hard again the other day. It was so fun to get together with them and be reminded of how many fabulous people the Lord has put into my life to bless it. I am so thankful for my friends and the ways that they make my life happy. So if you are my friend, thanks for being a part of my life!

So a few months back, I made a comment here about being an elf at heart. Well, this week someone surprised me with an "Elf at Heart" official certificate and some pointy little wooden elf shoes. It totally made my day! Thank you Darin! I hope I can live up to my status of an elf.


No comments: