Saturday, December 02, 2006

Just hear those sleigh bells jingling...

Happy December everyone! I just love Christmastime. Even though I hate the freezing cold, it's one of my favorite times of year. I love all the fun traditions...some of my favorites are:

-Going and seeing the lights at Temple Square
-Getting and decorating a Christmas tree
-Ice skating at Gallivan Plaza
-Making gingerbread houses and Christmas cookies
-Curling up in a cozy blanket and watching some Christmas classics like It's a Wonderful Life
-Walking in the falling snow
-Playing Risk with my bros and sisters on Christmas Eve
-Going to Granny's on Christmas with all the cousins
-Dad's tortilla Christmas morning breakfast
-Going to Christmas concerts and listening to Christmas music
-Playing in the snow
-Sitting by the fire with a yummy cup of hot chocolate or herbal tea
-Finding the perfect gifts for all my loved ones
-Driving around and looking at all the Christmas lights

What are your favorite Christmas traditions?

Speaking of Christmas music, what are your favorite Christmas songs? I love them all, but some of my favs are:

-Sleigh Ride
-O Holy Night
-What Child Is This
-Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas
-Away in a Manger
-Winter Wonderland

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Last Christmas--Wham!
Because it makes me laugh myself silly.

Anonymous said...

i love looking at the christmas lights too. there is this street here in idaho falls called "candy cane lane." it's pretty intense, but my favorite house is over by the zoo, they have so many lights and a few trees have these amazing blue lights. i think they are LEDs. i want them for my own house.

favorite christmas song? "do you hear what i hear." i love that one.