Friday, November 24, 2006

Thankful

On this Thanksgiving weekend, there are so many wonderful things in my life that I'm grateful for. Here are a few:
-music to listen to that makes whatever I'm doing a lot more fun (driving, running, cleaning, relaxing, etc.)
-holidays
-people who like to celebrate holidays with me, even though the holiday might not be the most popular one
-my talents
-the talents of other people
-trees, mountains, sunshine, the ocean, wind, flowers, sand, and rivers
-the ability to move my body and enjoy physical activities
-opportunities to progress
-being surrounded by great people
-the plan of salvation
-my brain and the ability to think and reason and have emotion
-technology
-mashed potatoes at Thanksgiving dinner...Mmmm....

Of course there are tons more things to be grateful for but that would take up a whole book. Happy Thanksgiving everyone! And bring on the Christmas festivities!

No comments: