Friday, May 16, 2008

One week from today...

...Caron and I will be HERE: Hurray!

I'm going to China, I'm going to China, I'm going to China...Hey, hey, hey, hey! I am totally excited. My friend April just sent me an itinerary of all the things she is going to take us to see while we are there and I am stoked. (Don't worry, we are not going to be affected by the earthquake.)

I have been so extremely stressed out the past couple of weeks so Matt surprised me and made an appointment at the spa for me to go get a massage and other pampering things this weekend. What a sweetie! I love surprises!

I looked up my official time for the tri, and boy was it ever pathetic. My total time was 2 hours and 12 minutes...and that doesn't even count the swim! But I guess I should subtract 30 minutes or so for the time I stayed with Matt after the wreck before the truck came to take him away. And for when I went to check on him between the bike and the run. With taking all of that into consideration, I was only about 5 minutes over my regular times for both the bike and the run, which I'm OK with since the course was so awful.

2 comments:

caron said...

Hip Hip Hooray!

Mauri said...

Hooray for China! Take lots of good pics, and post them the minute you get back. I expect nothing less from you. :)