Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Never cease to be amazed

These are the awesome students that I work with at BYU. They never cease to amaze me. They are so talented and bright and are full of energy and enthusiasm. Last week, we took them to a student leadership conference at Snow College. They pretty much wore me out! But they were so impressive. They took care of each other and looked out for each other. They helped everyone around them whenever they saw a need. One of the students went around at every meal and cleared everyone's plates.

I was just so impressed by the way they carried themselves. And I'm constantly amazed by their talent, creativity, and ambition. I love working with them.

And they are so much fun! A couple weeks ago we went to a ropes course and just had a ball.

I love this picture. This is Chance on the high ropes course. He was so stinkin' scared to be up there and every part of him was shaking. But he was determined to finish what he started. Seriously, I think if I've ever seen a picture of fear, Chance's face was exactly that. I was so proud of him though for completing the course.

I am just so grateful to have this new job where I have the opportunity to work with such amazing people.

No comments: