Friday, June 16, 2006

The death of me

I swear this running program is going to be the death of me. I was all motivated after that 5K, but now that I'm on Week 8, I think I'm going to die. And it's only Week 8! I still have 5 weeks to go, and not to mention I've got to finish that 10K I signed up for. What was I thinking?

However, I guess my original goal was just to improve my running abilities and since my running abilities were at zero before, I guess I have made progress. My other goal was to learn to like running. Well, I still don't like it, but I don't really hate it anymore...so I guess it's been a good thing. But if I die, it's the running program's fault!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRISTY!

Melissa said...

Keep on keepin' on. Remember, you can always repeat a week if you need to. Stiff upper lip, chica.

Christy said...

Melissa, I am now on my 3rd week of week 8 and I'm not dying anymore. I think by next week I'll be ready to move on. No worries.