Sunday, November 20, 2005

Teri ties the knot

Well, Teri is one of the last of my college roommates to get married. I think there's only 3 of us (out of like 25!) who are still single. Maybe if I start planning my wedding, it'll happen sooner. Teri's been planning hers for years! But, let me just say that Teri's wedding was one of the best I've ever been to. She sure knows how to throw a party! It wasn't one of those boring stand-in-a-line, sign-a-book, get-a-piece-of-cake-and-go-home wedding receptions. It was an out-and-out par-tay. When Teri came out onto the dance floor in her bright red sneakers and started to boogie, I think her new groom thought for half a second, "What have I done?" But that's Teri for you. And I wouldn't have her any other way...and I'm sure he wouldn't either. Thanks Teri for reminding me of what I want to be--confident, elegant, unique, ambititous, creative, and FUN!

No comments: