Wednesday, November 30, 2005

It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas


‘Tis the season! And I love everything about it. And this year, I’m even excited about the cold. After spending the past two Christmases in 100-degree weather, I’ve decided that snow and cold really do make Christmas so much more cozy. There’s nothing like coming in from looking at Christmas lights and sitting down in front of the fire by your Christmas tree with a nice big cup of hot chocolate.

And starting tomorrow, December 1st, I plan to enjoy every minute of December. Anyone for ice skating, a gingerbread house culinary creation, or making a snowman?

3 comments:

Melissa said...

I'm up for
A)ice-skating
B)gingerbread
and
C)snowmen

I agree. Christmas is stellar.

Christy said...

Thanks for the snowman humor!

Melissa said...

Gingerbread down. Two more to go.