Tuesday, November 08, 2005

It's a Great Day to be a Miner!


My annual murder mystery party was yet another success, if I do say so myself. This Bingham High School class reunion had a few twists, one being that one of the fellow classmates was murdered at the South Jordan Country Fest. The excellent sleuthing of these talented Bingham alumni caught the killer by the end of the reunion. She may look innocent, but she's deadly! Can you figure it out? In attendance: Enna Flash, Missy Priss, Donald Trumpet, George Dubbleyu, Kandie Kicker, Tex Roper, Glen Rich, Karl Maloney, Molly Powers, Canta Treese....and me (Principal Jensen)!

And we caught her....the killer!

It's a geek, it's a nerd....no wait! It's Superman!

Did anyone say "queen"? Remember, I hold two titles.

Kandie's kickin'!

Just in from Cairo


Don't you just love Halloween?

Roper's at it again.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I'm absolutely loving the pics. Hey Christy, everybody's been talking about the year's hottest party. You're a champ.