Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Top o' the mornin' to you!

In honor of my upcoming favorite holiday, I'd like to share a few pictures from memorable St. Paddy's Days of the past. Stay tuned for this year's fabulous celebration.


The original St. Paddy's Day celebration, started in 1998 and inspired by my lucky leprachaun shirt.


The Atlanta celebration. Clay did an original Irish jig for us and we had a traditional Irish feast of garlic pork chops, potatos and soda bread. We completed the evening by watching the Atlanta Thrashers go for the gold!


Year #2. It was so great the first year, we had requests for a sequel. And each year thereafter.


The college years. Note my roommate displaying the gorgeous green cupcakes.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Wow, you're getting me all excited for St. Paddy's. Get yer green on.

Melissa said...

Happy St. Patrick's. Do a jig.