Monday, March 20, 2006

Sin la locura no hay grandeza

I thought ya'll might enjoy a few pictures from my trip to Argentina and Uruguay...it was fabulous!

Lighthouse in Punta del Este, Uruguay


Happy St. Paddy's Day to all! Yep, we were three Americans and one Urugayan celebrating an Irish holiday in South America. Gotta love it!


Swimmin' in the rain, just swimmin' in the rain.


Las manos del ahogado, Punta del Este, Uruguay


La rambla, Punta del Este, Uruguay. Nathan, me, Andrea, Caron


Anyone for some lawn mulch tea? (aka... mate) Disgusting!


Gotta love the tango. Buenos Aires, Argentina


Hiking in the Andes. Nathan swinging from the swing bridge.


My stick shift driving....a wild success. Thanks Stephen for the driving lessons. I only stalled about 4 times and almost rolled off a mountain, but I'm still here to tell you about it!

2 comments:

caron said...

Christy, I think you need to include the translation of the title-- it sums up a whole lotta what was going on there :) Good spread of pictures-- it's a great summary of a great trip! Slideshow, anyone?

Melissa said...

Wowzer. I am so exceedingly jealous right now. Love the pics. Love them.